Tuesday, January 6, 2009

casey loves her mommy......

so we've reached the point where clearly mommy's the favorite over daddy......i know it's a natural side effect of me staying home with her......good on one hand because i know i'm doing a good job of the stay-at-home mom thing if she's that comfortable with me......but not so good on the other hand when she constantly looks at me (if i'm in the room) or for me (when i'm not) when steve's holding her.......steve's really great about it but i know it bothers him - his "boy casey really loves her mommy" comments say it all......clearly casey loves her daddy too, just she's not quite as used to him as she is me......i know the day will come when she's all about daddy and mommy's not as cool, but until then, i do feel somewhat guilty......it is completely awesome and very humbling though to be loved that much by someone......

No comments: