Thursday, June 11, 2009

calm before the storm......

don't know quite why this hit me today.......but i realized that casey won't always take 2 two hour naps a day.......and i won't always have one kid.......my days of having 4 hours a day of "me time" - even if "me time" is filled with laundry, washing sippy cups, unloading and reloading the dishwasher, cleaning the house, etc, etc - are numbered.......after number two's born i don't know if i'll ever have even 1 hour to myself......yikes!.......i'm not sure i can deal with that!!!......i know logically by then casey will be able to play by herself a little more so even if she's awake i might not need to be as "on" as i need to be now when she's up, but logic hasn't hit me yet......the craziness of never being able to pee or have a bowl of cereal without holding or entertaining a baby is the only thing that's with me right now!.......yikes!......

No comments: