Saturday, November 1, 2008

trick or treat




our little lobster had a fun time on her first halloween......she had fun at her playgroup with her costumed friends in the morning and went trick or treating in the evening......got herself (well got daddy) some good candy.......we even snagged a costume for next year - since i picked out her lobster costume LAST halloween when i was still pregnant, we agreed that steve gets to pick next year's costume - so we saw a little yoda last night and steve was so in awe of that costume he told the kid's mom that casey's definitely going to be yoda next year - so the lady said, well this is our last kid and you can have the costume......we kinda forget about it, then around 9 there's a knock on the door with the yoda costume in a bag on our steps.......how neat!.......so steve can no longer pick on me that i got her costume a year in advance since he's now gone and done the same thing......it was a super cute costume.......

2 comments:

Maddy said...

In a pot? Are you kidding me? that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Anna said...

Very cute! And I am quite impressed at your early costume shopping. It took all of my will to hold back from buying costumes when I was pregnant and I thought I wasn't going to get one at all, but I broke down on Halloween and turned her into a pumpkin.