Thursday, October 9, 2008

birthdays rock

ok, so i'm not one of those people that hate their birthday......in fact i'm not one of those people that are just somewhat mildly happy when their birthday rolls around......i'm crazy excited about my birthday.......it's definitely my favorite "holiday"......christmas is great too, but you have to stress out about finding the right gift for everyone else.......which by the way is a whole post really in itself, because finding the perfect gift for someone happens only once in like 5 years.......you know when you've found the perfect gift when you're more happy to give it to them than you are about opening the gifts you're going to get......but back to birthdays......i LOVE my birthday......and i married someone who loves his birthday too - in fact when he first told me he celebrates his whole birth month, i knew i found the right guy.......because i couldn't be with someone who didn't love their birthday.......it'd make me feel petty and pathetic for liking mine so much.......i really hope casey grows to be a birthday-lover too.......of course there's probably some psychological reason that it's bad i like my birthday so much - like i wasn't loved enough as a child or didn't get enough attention growing up or something like that (neither of which is the case)......but i don't care - i love my birthday, so there.......=P

No comments: